How it Works
We provide hand saws for the choose and cut. Pre-cut trees of all varieties are also available. These are cut fresh for each weekend. Tree carts and tree sleds are available for transporting trees from the field to the barn. All of our trees are custom sheared to enhance the natural beauty of a REAL Christmas Tree. Our trees are designed to make decorating easier.
We grow several varieties of trees from sapling to full trees perfect for decorating. Each variety of tree is on display. The staff, a guide map, and road signs will assist you in finding the variety of your choice.
- Colorado Blue Spruce (Picea pungens)
- Fraser Fir (Abies fraseri)
- Concolor Fir (Abies concolor)
- Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii)
- Balsam Fir (Abies balsamea)
- Canaan Fir (Abies balsamea var. phanerolepsis
- Nordman Fir (Abies nordmanniana)
We also have many acres of new baby trees growing, having planted over 15,000 trees in the last three years. The average growth of conifer trees is approximately 6 to 12 inches per year. That means that it takes from 6 to 8 years of good growth to reach maturity.